1. What is your favourite food?
- If I had to choose one thing to eat for the rest of my life, it would be a cheese burger.
2. When you were a child, which job did you dream of doing?
- First, I wanted to be Superman. Then I wanted to be a musician. Then I wanted to be an actor. Now I want to be a writer/blacksmith. I still want to be Superman.
3. How many languages do you speak and/or would you like to learn?
- I can (obviously) speak English but I know a bit of French and German.
4. What do you look for in a novel/comic/movie? (i.e. romance, adventure, action, drama...)
- The humor. It doesn't have to be a straight up comedy but I always appreciate the funny moments. And scare factor, I love scary movies. Especially if they're funny.
5. During weekends, do you prefer going out or relaxing at home?
- Home is where the heart is, so as soon as I figure out who this heart came from, I'll be home.
6. Is there something you couldn't live without?
- Oxygen. For a less smartass reply, please see a therapist.
7. Are you a morning person or a night one?
- I am the night.
8. What's your favorite step when creating a new artwork?
- Granted, what I do is writing rather than drawing, but I start with a good joke and see what else I can build before, during, and after.
9. What do you think of webcomics? If you can choose, would you read them online or in a printed version?
- I love webcomics that don't have a particular story, like LoadingArtist and Cyanide & Happiness. The exceptions are Darths & Droids and Dragon Ball Multiverse.
10. Tell me what's the closest object on your left now!
- Sock, blanket, Xbox controller. In that order.